Book a VIP Farm Safari Tour today!
Why not sit back and relax whilst on a VIP farm Safari tour.
With your own dedicated farm safari tour guide, you will venture over the 160 acres of farm and quarry land taking in the breathtaking views of the Lancashire and Yorkshire countryside in our farm safari buggy! Perfect for those who want an off-road adventure!
Your farm safari tour guide will take you around the normal farm safari route whilst adding in some extra ‘off-road’* routes getting you up close and personal with our animals. You will also receive one on one farm information and animal knowledge from your experienced tour guide. So get your questions ready!
This experience is a unique adventure for you to enjoy with your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
*Please note that the ‘off road’ route taken is depending upon the weather and amount of people within your group. Food is NOT included.
VIP FARM SAFARI PRICES
1-5 people £49.95
Price shown is per VIP experience NOT per person. Additional people £9.95 pp
Please call for availability and more information.
” We had a brilliant afternoon on the VIP tour, seeing and learning about all the animals. My grandchildren got to feed the deer and even pet the humongous bull. We also got to experience some off-road driving. The children absolutely loved it, and so did we.
Fantastic day out for all ages, the VIP safari is great fun and value with a fantastic guide and experience of the park. The food is great value and really tasty too without having to wait for ages.“
What you can expect on your VIP Farm Safari
Check in safely from the comfort of our farm buggy. Our friendly staff will check you in and provide you with your goodies bags if you purchased any when booking.
Please be aware that toilets are available prior to you checking in and after your farm safari only.
Ready ... set ....Go!
*Weather and weight restrictions apply - the route may differ.
What else do you need to know:
- Tickets required / pre-booking is essential. A booking fee applies to each transaction.
- We would recommend this experience for 4-5 people. More than this number will result in carriages being added to the buggy and may impact on the personal aspect of the tour.
- Your VIP Farm Safari is for your booking only. No other families will join you.
- You must arrive 10 minutes earlier than your VIP Farm Safari tour time.
- Please park in our main car park and head to the main reception. Ignore the Farm Safari signage as you arrive.
- Please ensure you use the toilets at the start of the Farm Safari.
- Ticket includes your Farm Safari only. The Farm Park is currently closed – however time dependant you may be taken around the farm.
- Your VIP Farm Safari route and experience is tailored to the number of people on your safari and weather.
- Tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable. Please visit our event Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information.
- Food is not included in your VIP Farm Safari.
- Food is available and can be ordered after your Farm Safari.
- Food can only be consumed which has been purchased on-site from Roosters Takeaway.
- Dogs are not permitted on the Farm Safari.
AS FEATURED IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH AND GOOD NEWS YORKSHIRE.
“Very educational and the staff made you feel at ease and gave useful information throughout and of course the animals.”