Important Terms and Conditions:
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE START OF YOUR SLOT TIME
- THIS TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE, CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED OR EXCHANGED FOR COMMERCIAL GAIN
- THORNTON HALL CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY OR VEHICLES BROUGHT TO SITE
- THORNTON HALL COUNTRY PARK RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR VARY THE CONTENT OR TIMINGS OF THIS EVENT DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL WITHOUT BEING OBLIGED TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE TICKETS.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKET ON PURCHASE AS MISTAKES CANNOT BE RECTIFIED AT A LATER DATE.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR VISITORS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION.
- BY PURCHASING THIS TICKET, YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ ALL SPECIFIC INFORMATION RELATING TO THIS EXPERIENCE.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOUR BOOKING
What do you need to know before your visit.
You must pre book this experience. Anyone turning up without a ticket will be refused entry
You must arrive at the start of your allocated time slot.
Please ensure you use the toilets at the start of the Farm Safari. These will be sign posted upon arrival, just past the entry point.
A £2.50 booking fee will be added to each transaction.
Please note that your vehicle will be checked for the number of passengers, against your booking.
You enter the park at your own risk, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your vehicle by our animals or by our road.
Modified or lowered vehicles are not permitted on the safari route.
Please wear your seatbelt and stay within the speed limit. The speed limit is 5MPH.
Do not leave your vehicle at any point during your Farm Safari.
Please be aware that all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are valid for use on the day and time slot specified on your ticket.
The drive MUST be in possession of a full driving license. No provisional drivers will be permitted.
Random driving license checks will be carried out.
Dogs are not permitted except for assistance dogs.
Do not feed the animals any food other than the animal feed purchased at check-in.
Our animals can be unpredictable, so staying safe inside your car at all times is essential. If you breakdown while on the safari drive, it is important that all passengers stay within the car – you should call the number on then safari map
Due to weather conditions or how the animals feel on the day, there is a slight chance that you may not see any of our animals on the day of your visit.
Guests are strictly prohibited from feeding animals in the non-feeding zones. You may only feed the animals in the feeding zones and from your car only. Do not get out of your car.
Our safari drive is full of animals who can act unpredictably at times and we are not able to accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by any of our animals and you accept this as part of our conditions of entry.
To reduce the risk of damage to your vehicle always follow the route, never stop next to our animals, and if approached move forward. Please always keep moving.
It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure everyone stays in the car and precautions are taken for their car. For your own safety do not get out of your car.
Please drive on if any large animal approaches the vehicle – it is the driver’s responsibility to do so.
Children must be under the supervision of adults, and cars containing children must always keep the doors locked.
THCP ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that happens as a result of ignoring the safety advice or other conditions as explained. We reserve the right to alter prices, facilities and animals without notice, each person who enters the park agrees to all these terms and conditions
Right of admission reserved.
On entering the park visitors are bound by the conditions of entry.
Children aged under 18 months are not to be included in the total amount of people in the vehicle.
We operate a zero-tolerance policy regarding abuse towards staff.
Season tickets and refund vouchers are permitted to use. School and party passes and radio vouchers are not permitted. Please email email@example.com for further clarification.
Your ticket does not include admission to the farm park – the park is currently closed.
Please do not arrive until your slot time. Follow the signs at the entrance and bring your booking form / booking reference with you.
Each experience lasts approx. 30 – 40 minutes.
Please take your rubbish home with you.
Once your ticket is purchased it is not possible to change / cancel / refund your booking – visit the event terms and conditions for further information.
Food not included.
Food cannot be purchased from our takeaway prior to the experience.
We will be able to offer essential goodies to take on the journey. These will be available at check in Please visit the website for details of these.
Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information.
Our Way to Help Out ‘offer’:
- 50% off of the Drive-Thru Farm Safari Only.
- Does not apply to food or additional products associated with the drive-thru farm safari.
- No cash alternative.
- Valid only for visits on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday’s from 9.30am – 4.00pm
- We can not guarantee availability on these dates and times slots.
- Bookings must be made online.
- The discount is applied automatically. No need for a code.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- This is not a government lead funding scheme.